Quantitative Research Analyst, Smart Beta (Mandarin Speaker)
25 August 2018
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client is a well known Investment Management firm. This is a great opportunity to join their growing Smart Beta team.
The Smart Beta team sits within the Multi-Asset business, and helps in developing systematic strategies for use within multi-asset portfolios and standalone investments. This role will primarily involve researching, constructing and supporting systematic Smart Beta strategies.
- Build quantitative investment models to analyse the data sets
- Generate trading ideas through analysis of the data and conducting empirical tests
- Develop quantitative and systematic trading strategies including trade idea generation, portfolio construction and trade execution in global markets and China A stock market
- Develop tools and platform enhancements
- Liaise with Portfolio Managers and other Research Analysts to support existing strategies and client requirements
- Master degree or higher in Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or Quantitative field
- Relevant experience in a quantitative research role on the buy-side or sell-side
- Advanced programming skills, such as Matlab, R, Python
- Analytical, problem solving approach
- Ideally experience in equity markets and a clear passion for investing
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.