Real Estate Debt Analyst (6 Month Fixed-Term Contract)
3 January 2023
A leading asset management firm is looking to hire an Analyst to join their Real Estate Debt fund.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team where the successful candidate will be responsible for real estate market research, modelling and contributing towards ESG strategy.
- Conduct due diligence on investment opportunities
- Monitor real estate research from external providers
- Assist in the development of ESG framework for real estate debt investing
- Support the preparation of materials for client presentations and publications
- Liaise with external stakeholders in relation to sustainability issues
- Provide market insights to the portfolio management team on key themes in the real estate market
- Contribute to investment papers and thought leadership pieces
- Prior commercial real estate experience working for a fund or investment bank
- Highly numerate with excellent financial modelling skills
- Constructive team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercially and strategically minded
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.