Graduate Recruitment Consultant
London, United Kingdom
2 January 2024
£25,000 - £27,000
Mason Blake is a boutique recruitment agency established for over 20 years in consulting clients and candidates in the investment management industry.
We are now looking to recruit a team of Graduates to join our Recruitment Graduate Scheme, which takes the form of a Rotation Programme on a permanent basis. This is a predominantly office-based role, based in our premises in the heart of trendy Shoreditch. The role is available with an immediate start.
The Graduate Scheme will see the successful applicants rotate around our 3 main recruitment offerings: Investments, Operations, Product & Distribution. The duties involved in the Graduate Scheme will involve:
- Researching the recruitment landscape within investment management.
- Learning about the investment management industry, and different companies within this sector.
- Attending meetings (both in person and virtually) with clients and candidates.
- Engage and keep in touch with new and existing candidates in order to develop leads and candidate referrals.
- Identify and reach out to suitable candidates for live roles and ensure that the candidate/client database is kept up to date and accurate.
- Working on specific client requirement’s for senior level roles within the investment management sector.
- Write advertisements for roles being recruited for by Mason Blake.
The Graduate Scheme calls for candidates to have the following credentials:
- A recent graduate with a degree from a reputable University.
- Proven experience meeting targets and/or deadlines.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- 6 – 12 months sales or customer service experience.
- Personable with the ability to build strong relationships easily.
- Commercially minded with exposure to the running of a business is desirable (this could be a personal sales/business venture, or insight into how a family business operates).
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to organise, prioritise and balance workflow.
What we offer:
- Clear career progression.
- A collaborative company culture.
- Quarterly team building activities.
- Consistent training and development.
- Excellent benefits such as a heavily subsidised gym membership.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate looking to join a lively, buzzy company in a sought-after London location.
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com or call on 02070334499.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”