Recruitment Manager (Remote / Hybrid / Flexible Working)
21 October 2022
Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch, Mason Blake is a boutique recruitment agency established for over 20 years in consulting clients and candidates in the investment management industry. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivalled network of clients and candidates.
Due to continued company growth and success, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to lead within our well-established Distribution (Sales & Marketing) Recruitment division. You will be joining a high performing and inclusive team recruiting for Senior-level hires within the buoyant investment management industry.
- Develop and mentor Resourcing staff and Junior Consultants
- Partnering with clients to recruit diverse & inclusive positions within the investment management sector
- Being an advocate – both internally and externally – for Diversity & Inclusion
- Manage key accounts: this including managing relationships with both HR Managers and Line Managers
- Generate new business opportunities and win places on the PSLs of target clients
- Build strong relationships and good rapport with clients and candidates: this should be done via face to face meetings
- Conduct reviews with junior members of staff
- Keep up to date with all market knowledge and trends in order to provide a consultative service to clients
- Support team members to ensure targets are achieved and offering training or assistance when required
- Strive to hire ‘A Players’ into the business
- Help drive the business forward with innovative thinking
- Contribute actively to the ‘bigger picture’ business strategy
What we can offer you?
- Remote, hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Clear career progression
- Opportunity to play a vital role in the strategic growth of the firm
- Market leading commission structure
- Generous benefits package, including pension and heavily subsided gym membership
- Quarterly team building activities
- Monthly incentive prizes, such as extra annual leave, retail vouchers and cash bonuses
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience of working in recruitment
- Experience recruiting for financial services is desirable but not essential
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Naturally customer service centric
- Degree level education
- High attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, team-orientated individual
We are happy to consider candidates at Senior Consultant level, looking for the next step on their career ladder.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”