3 February 2022
Mason Blake is a boutique recruitment agency established for over 20 years in consulting clients and candidates in the investment management industry. We have specialist teams covering Front Office/Investment, Distribution and Operations recruitment. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivalled network of clients and candidates.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join our growing recruitment team. The successful candidate will join a highly successful team of experienced recruiters and play a central role in a full range of recruitment activities.
You will be joining a high performing and inclusive team who recruit for a highly lucrative part of the market.
- Conduct specific headhunting projects to source high quality candidates for live vacancies
- Screen CVs and source new candidates via headhunting, database, networking, advertising and LinkedIn
- Build strong relationships and good rapport with candidates
- Develop a pipeline of relevant and high quality candidates
- Maintain and develop in-house CRM to ensure effective candidate networks
- Write adverts and manage applicants on multiple job boards
- Format CVs and write candidate profiles for shortlisted candidates
- Proactively support team members to ensure we are attracting suitable candidates for live vacancies
What we can offer you?
- Achievable career path with a comprehensive development programme
- Opportunity to play a vital role in the strategic growth of the firm
- Market leading salary
- Generous benefits package
- Regular social events
What you need to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Goal orientated approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative, team-orientated individual
- High integrity and loyalty
- Able to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Robust organisational and administrative skills
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”