Regulatory Reporting Manager
4 September 2021
£80,000 - £100,000 DOE
Our client is a top tier investment management house. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Manager on a permanent basis.
Taking full responsibility for the firm’s transaction regulatory reporting (across MiFID/MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR, FinfraG and ASIC), the Regulatory Reporting Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Day-to-day management of staff responsible for regulatory reporting
- Quality control: ensuring that all deadlines are met and reports are accurate
- Conducting technology and data availability assessments on an ongoing basis
- Serve as point of contact for issues escalated internally/externally
- Coordinate with IT, Legal & Compliance and other internal teams on requirements and ongoing data quality.
- Making recommendations for improved strategic workflow changes
The Regulatory Reporting Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in trade and transaction regulatory reporting
- Previous track record of managing Transaction Reporting
- Knowledge across all asset classes
- People management experience
- Pro-active with the confidence to lead and drive change
- Ability to leverage technology to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Proven knowledge of industry regulations, such as MiFID and EMIR
- Experience within the investment management sector
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join the team at a prestigious investment management company.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age