Regulatory Reporting Project Manager
12 November 2020
Our client is a growing investment management company. Due to continued success, the business is now looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Project Manager on a permanent basis.
The Regulatory Reporting Project Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Taking lead involvement in Operating Model Development related to EMIR, MIFIR/MIFID, and Post Trade Reporting
- Designing a future state model that supports the business’ 5 year growth plan
- Working with the Regulatory Change Programme Manager to deliver a regulatory roadmap
- Developing and leading cross functional change teams,
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of project activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Monitoring plans and milestones utilising combinations of planning tools
- Managing budgets for projects
The Regulatory Reporting Project Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Experience of leading project teams within an asset management house
- Strong background in regulatory reporting within an investment management house (due to the nature of this role, candidates without investment management experience cannot be considered)
- Work history within a Change environment
- Holds the PRINCE2 qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with third parties who provide regulatory reporting solutions
This is an exciting time for a Regulatory Reporting professional with an interest in Project Management to join a dynamic team within a flourishing investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, due to the exceptional volume of applicants we are receiving at this time, only successful candidates will be responded to.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”