Research Analyst, Real Estate
29 March 2018
A global investment manager requires a Research Analyst to join their Investment team to focus on global real estate securities.
This is a newly created role in the dedicated global real estate securities fund, as part of the small team you will work closely with the Portfolio Manager to generate investment ideas.
- Conduct fundamental research to generate investment recommendations
- Develop and maintenance of financial models
- Constantly monitor key positions and keep updated with industry trends
- Present and articulate ideas to Portfolio Managers, and potentially wider investment team
- Contribute to real estate investment process and support fund management decisions
Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 5 years experience analysing listed real estate companies
- Passion for investing and real estate investment market
- Working towards CFA qualification
- Excellent academic record
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.