Responsible Investment Manager
20 October 2023
£45,000 - £60,000
Our client is a top tier Investment Management house, renowned for their client-driven focus. Due to continued success, they are now seeking an accomplished Responsible Investment Manager to join their high-performing Responsible Investment team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of ESG, the Responsible Investment Manager will take on the following dynamic responsibilities:
- Consistently provide feedback on new regulations, trends, and best practises, both internally and in response to client input.
- Be a key contact for client experience and support or lead for both client and external meetings.
- Track key deliverables to support the efficient functioning and organisation of the Responsible Investment team.
- Ensure all Responsible Investment policies, procedures, client-facing material, presentations and regulatory disclosures continue to reflect client requirements.
- Lead cross-functional efforts in order to reflect client requirements as well as trends and feedback into internal practices and externally facing communications.
The Responsible Investment Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Recent experience in asset management with a solid understanding of Responsible Investing.
- Proficient project management skills as well as leadership capabilities.
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Proficient in teamwork, relationship-building, and problem-solving.
This presents a remarkable opportunity for an ambitious professional to make a substantial impact within a respected Investment Management firm. The company offers a competitive compensation package and ample room for professional growth.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”