RFP Manager – ESG
12 July 2022
The RFP Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Develop and write Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFIs) for potential and existing clients within the Equities space.
- Focus on the functional aspects of RFP management.
- Provide correct and detailed DDQs linked to advisor and client requests.
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure efficient feedback.
- Carry out ad hoc projects as requested.
The RFP Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in an RFP role within the asset management sector.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work collectively within a team as well as independently, to reach targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of RFP databases and competent computer skills
- Ability to develop effective practises and procedures.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious RFP professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure. If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”