4 June 2020
An established investment management firm is looking for an RFP Manager to lead their London based team. This role is a blend of team management, processes improvement and RFP writing.
This is an integral role responsible for managing team workload, quality of output, training and motivating staff.
Key requirements include:
- Manage a London based RFP team focused on an institutional client base
- Work closely with the Global Head of RFP to strategies and implement projects
- Write high quality RFPs covering a range of asset classes to strict deadlines
- Ensure that procedures are kept up to date, writing new procedures as necessary
- Set the tone in the team and reinforce the firm’s core values
- Experienced RFP writer with strong knowledge of the institutional market
- Team management experience is essential with responsibility for managing workload, mentoring and developing staff
- Experience in producing KPIs/management reports
- Confident in working alongside senior management, with experience in working with a global team
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”