8 February 2024
Our client is a globally renowned Investment Management house which offers a wide range of funds to investors requires an RFP Writer to join their Distribution team in London.
This role would ideally suit somebody with at least 2 years of RFP experience and is looking to for the fast-track route to gaining invaluable experience within all facets of the Investment Management industry. In return for your 2 years’ experience and dedication to the role our client are able to offer very competitive levels of remuneration as well as an attractive package and bonus scheme.
Summary of the role:
- Co-ordinate and produce accurate and timely “request for proposal” questionnaires for institutional, intermediary and private clients.
- Producing bespoke, highly technical RFPs, RFIs or DDQs on an ad-hoc basis.
- Knowledge of a variety of asset classes, across different investment vehicles.
- Maintaining the CRM system, ensuring it is kept up-to-date.
- Complete consultant databases with portfolio information on a quarterly basis and provide information ad-hoc
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in RFP writing within investment management is a must.
- Fluent or native speaker in a European language strongly desired.
- Experience with consultant databases and CRM systems ideal.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, articulate with excellent communication skills, good initiative, analytical skills and a team player. Experience in RFP writing is also essential.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Our client does not sponsor visas.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”