Risk Reporting Analyst
10 January 2024
£75,000 - £85,000
Our client is a leading name within the investment management sector. Due to increased workload, they are now looking to recruit a Risk Reporting Analyst to join their Investment Risk team on a permanent basis.
The Risk Reporting Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Supporting the end-to-end risk reporting activity in the Group Risk team
- Running the day to day of the risk management function
- BAU investment risk reporting
- Creating audit reports
- Risk reporting on the following areas of investment risk:
- Market risk
- Securities risk
- Quantitative risk and analysis
The Risk Reporting Analyst will meet the following skill set:
- Proven experience in market risk, securities risk, and quantitative risk and analysis within an investment management house
- Educated to degree level in an analytical and financial subject such as Mathematics, Finance or a related Quantitative discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience within Investment Risk in the asset management industry
- Good quantitative and programming skills with proficiency in VBA (knowledge of R or Python is highly desirable)
- Solid understanding of return and risk characteristics across various asset classes
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk Reporting Analyst to join a dynamic team at a leading investment management business as a contractor.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age