Senior Associate, Sales/Client Relations (Netherlands)
24 July 2021
A leading investment management firm is hiring for a Senior Associate to join their European Distribution team. This is a new role due to growth in the Netherlands region and you will work closely with the Sales Director.
Key elements of the role include:
- Support the Director of Sales, Netherlands to develop the key relationships by dealing with follow ups from meetings and conversations with clients and prospects and any other activities part of the sales process.
- Desk research on clients, prospects, market and regulatory developments and preparatory work for meetings and conversations with clients and prospects.
- Understand and keep abreast of the investment process and style of the relevant investment strategies.
- Keep abreast of portfolio changes across the range of products, and help communicate these effectively to clients and prospects.
- Understand the requirements of the CRM database (Salesforce) and maintain the accuracy of this information.
- Assist in roadshow/events and seminar development, working with other teams and following up on any issues.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping of RFPs and Presentation materials – ensuring that all requests from clients and team members are handled to procedure.
Ideal candidate profile:
- At least 5 years of experience within the Dutch institutional investment market
- Dutch speaker preferred, but not essential
- Good understanding of different asset classes and both active fundamental and quantitative investment approaches.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong emphasis on relationship building, client and prospect satisfaction and service
- Aiming for best in class, attention to detail and accuracy in all matters
- High energy level
- Flexible mindset with a willingness to learn and improve processes
Our client is looking for a candidate with the desire to further their career in institutional sales and client relationship management.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.