Senior Client Services Executive
2 June 2023
Our client is a growing wealth management house. They are now looking to recruit a Senior Client Services Executive to join their London office.
The Senior Client Services Executive will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Work closely with the head of department to create and execute plans and processes for the team.
- Produce presentations, reports and agendas for client and internal meetings.
- Cultivate and sustain strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Provide support to the head of department in diary management, meetings and responding to queries.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects as required.
The Senior Client Services Executive will meet the following skillset:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a client services or sales support role within wealth.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Great organization and ability to take initiative.
- Confident in computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Senior Client Services Executive looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”