Senior Client Service Manager
23 November 2023
£85,000 - £100,000
A growing boutique asset management firm is looking for a highly experienced candidate to join their Client Service Function. The Senior Client Service Manager will report directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing while working closely with the Head of Business Development. This role will maintain relationships with tier 1 clients, provide support to the sales team and manage several direct reports within the client service team.
Elements of the role include:
- Act as the key point of contact for client and consultant queries, working in partnership with internal investment teams, sales and operational client reporting.
- Direct management of a small specialist team alongside the support of the sales team to raise assets and execute client enquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client’s decision-making process and long-term objectives.
- Provide strategic business management support for the Head of Business Development.
- Ensure various projects are controlled using effective communication and coordination.
- Utilisation of CRM software to maximise value.
Key skills required:
- 8+ years’ experience in Client Service or Relationship Management role in an asset management environment.
- Understanding of the needs of institutional clients with experience developing and delivering client service globally.
- Managerial experience is essential alongside strong analytical ability and numerical skills.
- Experience working with institutional clients is essential with additional experience working with wholesale clients would be advantageous.
- In depth knowledge of asset management regulation.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.