Senior Client Services Associate
10 November 2023
The Senior Client Services Associate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for all client service activity across all investment strategies.
- Build strong relationships with and be the key point of contact for key stakeholders, both internal and external, as well as all day to day investor and client queries.
- Production of RFPs, managing the whole process with a specialist and quality mindset.
- Assist with all forms of marketing content, including presentations, roadshows and investor meetings.
- Actively contribute on broader ad-hoc requests across the team, as they arise.
The Senior Client Services Associate will meet the following skillset:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Client Services within the asset management sector.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong background in writing and managing RFPs and pitches.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative, team player with excellent attention to detail.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Client Services professional looking to propel their career in a growing and unique investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Senior Client Services Associate, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”