Senior Client Services Executive
7 March 2018
Our Client, one of Europe’s largest assets managers and a major global investor is currently seeking to hire a Senior Client Services executive. The company firmly believes in listening to clients to create long lasting, sustainable solutions. Their teams are committed din creating a diverse environment where highly skilled individuals thrive and grow.
Overview of the role
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with client Relationship Managers and offer sale support service to them and their client portfolios. The role will include maintaining strong relationships around key business areas so strong interpersonal skills are vital.
- Answer any queries clients may have and identify business opportunities or threats
- Create and maintain relationships with clients and offer sales support on behalf of client relationship managers
- Project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change
- Create successful resolutions of client enquires by using expertise from the business
- Assist in the construction of legal documentation, reports and client specific data that is relevant to the client’s investment strategy
- Offer technical support where by an understanding of a client’s decision making process and long term objectives are shown
- Prepare meeting packs for client meetings, new business pitches, attend meetings and take responsibility for audit or operational meetings
- Analyse leads and sale opportunities to maximise revenue
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in areas such as products, brand, services, competitors in the market and knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues, company views to allow the discussion of solutions with clients and consultants.
- Experience within the investment management industry and with institutional clients is necessary for this role.
- Strong academic background
- Having a CFA qualification would be ideal
- Experience in workflow management and providing a high level of client service and sales support
- Understanding overall investment and having knowledge of different investment vehicle options, the current investment market and economic issues
- Experience in working within the pension industry would be an advantage
- Strong project management and written communication skills
- Must possess a high level of gravitas
- Knowledge on Index funds and institutional investment product.
This role will suit anyone who is proactive, initiative, team-oriented and creative.