Senior Corporate Governance Analyst
24 November 2023
- Overseeing and manage the proxy voting process end-to-end.
- Sitting closely with the fund managers to directly inform investment decision-making.
- Lead development and implementation of corporate governance policy.
- Perform ESG research to aid in investment decisions.
- Co-ordinate engagement activity on corporate governance and other areas within ESG.
The Senior Corporate Governance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Highly experienced conducting the proxy voting process.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in ESG within asset management or a consultancy firm for asset managers.
- Excellent grasp on ESG issues in the context of investment management.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders on ESG matters.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Senior Corporate Governance Analyst looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business with a highly competitive bonus potential.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Note, our client does not sponsor visas.