Senior Credit Analyst
14 June 2023
Our client, a highly regarded asset manager, is looking to hire a Senior Credit Analyst to join a Corporate Credit portfolio management team based in London. The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading coverage for the utility sector but will also have the opportunity to cover a broader universe of issuers.
- Conduct bottom-up fundamental research to generate investment recommendations for the lead Portfolio Manager
- Creating financial models to generate investment opportunities and company analysis
- Produce detailed reports on issuers under coverage
- Analyse sector/industry trends and keep Portfolio Manager informed and up-to-date on any key developments relating to portfolio holdings
- Attend industry conferences and develop relationships with company management
- Participate in client and prospect meetings and help client teams respond to queries on the strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant fundamental credit analysis experience
- Ideally prior experience covering the utilities sector
- CFA or other relevant professional qualifications are preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and hardworking
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.