Performance Data Analyst (12 Month FTC)
5 June 2021
Our client is a leading asset management house based in the City of London. Due to a period of business and growth, they are now seeking a Performance Data Analyst on a 12 month contract basis.
The Performance Data Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Delivering performance, attribution and ex post risk statistics for regulated funds and segregated mandates
- Migration of large data sets
- Creation of macros to improve operational efficiency
- To be a point of escalation for complex queries and reconciliation issues.
- To lead the design and development of investment performance reports
- To support a new performance system implementation and take a lead role in designing new daily processes
- To provide a high level of data expertise to internal stakeholder meetings, projects and client presentations
The Performance Data Analyst will meet the following skill set:
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst role within an investment management house
- Experience of data science tools such as Python, SQL and VBA
- Must be able to create macros
- Experience of B-One is desirable
- Investment qualification (CFA, CIPM, IMC or equivalent)
- Knowledge of multi-assets is desirable
- 3-4 years’ experience within the investment management sector is essential
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst with 3-4 years’ experience within investment management looking for their next opportunity.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age