Senior ESG Analyst (12 month Fixed-Term Contract)
20 July 2021
£80,000 - £85,000
A leading asset manager is seeking an ESG professional to join the growing Responsible Investment team. This position will play a pivotal role in leading the ESG integration and influencing Portfolio Managers to assess the implications of sustainability issues for investment decisions.
The main responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers to build a detailed understanding of their investment process/philosophy and assess how sustainability analysis can enhance returns for investors
- Continuously promote awareness of sustainability tools within the investment business
- Attend investment meetings and discuss sustainability topics
- Build methodologies and tools to assess ESG sector-specific characteristics
- Gather and analyse data to help produce actionable insights that will feed into the investment decision making process
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience and background in an ESG role at an asset manager, consultancy or investment bank
- Passion for sustainable investing
- Understanding of various ESG assessment frameworks
- Strong communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.