Senior ESG Analyst – Global Asset Management Firm
2 March 2020
Competitive Salary + bonus
A prestigious asset management firm is looking to hire a senior member of their sustainable research team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the integration of ESG factors across the equity and fixed income fund range.
- Working alongside Portfolio Managers to identify ESG, adaptability and innovation capacity as well as industry trends to support the investment decision process to deliver sustainable returns
- Conduct research on longer-risks and opportunities with a focus on climate change matters
- Conduct carbon foot-printing of equity holdings
- Thematic research and thought leadership research on sustainable investment issues
- Contribute to the development of the Sustainable Investment strategy
- Minimum 8 years’ research experience at an asset manager, investment bank or consultancy
- Active interest in sustainable investing
- CFA qualification is preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate at Board Level
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to asses the materiality of ESG factors for investment performance
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.