Senior ESG Investment Analyst
5 January 2021
A global asset manager is looking to hire a Senior ESG Investment Analyst to join the sustainable investment research team.
As part of the global research team, the successful candidate will be responsible for producing sustainability research across equities and fixed income investments.
- Conduct detailed sustainable investment research across a number of sectors developing an understanding of valuation implications
- Build effective relationships with Portfolio Managers across regions and asset classes to ensure ESG integration within investment decisions
- Produce thematic articles on the impact of sustainability issues on investments
- Maintain ESG ratings for portfolio holdings and monitor controversies
- Engage with companies on ESG issues and tracking the impact of this over time
- 7-10 years’ work experience from an investment or research background
- Excellent analytical skills with good knowledge of financial and sustainability reporting and basic modelling practices
- Passion for sustainable and ESG investing
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CFA would be advantageous
- Excellent academic record
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative approach to work
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.