Senior Events Executive (German or Italian Speaking)
14 April 2021
A city based investment management firm is looking for a Senior Events Executive to successfully plan and deliver their events agenda across the UK and Europe.
This role will be responsible for arranging and co-ordinating event logistics, working closely with business partners to ensure smooth implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, manage and deliver the corporate events programme with a focus on the European market
- Arranging and co-ordinating event logistics from flagship conferences to roadshows and exhibitions
- Attending events in the UK and Europe to ensure they run smoothly
- Keeping track of participation and collecting feedback after events
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with event suppliers in the UK and Europe
- Manage documents for events from start to finish including agendas, table plans and name badges etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong academic credentials or equivalent
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Candidate should thrive in an inventive, deadline-driven, multi-tasking role
- Solid events management experience
- Genuine knowledge and interest in the investment management industry
- Willingness to travel and be hands-on in terms of executing events
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”