10 May 2023
Our client, a large UK pension fund is looking to hire a Senior Investment Analyst. The role will support the oversight of the investment process enabling the implementation of an investment strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of the firm’s investment strategy
- Undertake asset class research and manager due diligence
- Assist with portfolio management activities
- Oversight of efficient investment processes
- Prepare detailed investment reports for the investment committee on existing and potential investment opportunities
- Relevant investment experience at a pension fund or asset manager
- Solid understanding of a broad range of asset classes and investment strategies
- Understanding of liability management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Programming skills in VBA/Python/R would be advantageous
- CFA qualified or working towards the qualification
- Degree educated
- Personable character with the ability to foster good working relationships with other individuals
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.