Senior Investment Analyst – Investment Solutions
30 September 2023
£90,000 - £120,000
Our client, a large UK pension fund, is looking to hire a Senior Investment Analyst to join the Investment Solutions team.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in identifying and analysing investment opportunities with a focus on external manager funds and co-investments.
- Undertake asset class research and manager due diligence across a wide range of public and private asset classes including public & private credit, hedge funds, public & private equity and infrastructure
- Evaluate direct and co-investment opportunities
- Support the development and implementation of the firm’s investment strategy and key asset allocation decisions
- Manage existing manager relationships to ensure mandates in place meet desired investment objectives
- Assist with portfolio management activities, monitoring underlying exposures in the portfolio and being aware of key risks
- Prepare detailed investment papers for the investment committee on existing and potential investment opportunities
- Minimum 6-10 years of relevant investment experience at an asset manager or asset owner
- Solid understanding of a broad range of asset classes and investment strategies
- Understanding of liability management is beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FIA, CAIA etc would be desirable
- Degree educated
- Personable character with the ability to foster good working relationships with other individuals
- Can do positive attitude and approach
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.