Senior Investment Analyst – Global Property Fund
20 August 2021
A leading European asset manager is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to join the growing property equity fund management team.
- Build and maintain property fund financial models, which include calculations of forecast cash flows and fund returns to support investment decision making process
- Conduct analysis of the relative value of property versus fixed income investments
- Create, maintain and evolve fund models to assess the impact of transactions on portfolio level risk and return metrics
- Regular interactions with clients to represent the fund in pitches and presentations
- Ad-hoc analytical work for fund managers and assist in investment decision making process
- 3-7 years’ investment experience at an asset manager or investment consultancy
- Experience of liability matching, fixed income or property asset classes
- Strong financial modelling skills
- CFA Charterholder or similar professional qualification
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in formal and informal settings
- Solid commercial acumen
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.