Investment Specialist – Global Fixed Income
2 March 2022
A global asset manager is seeking to hire a Senior Investment Specialist to join the global fixed income business.
This individual will work directly in the investment team and support the Portfolio Managers in communicating the fixed income capabilities to new and existing clients.
- Engage with clients on investment strategy insights, performance and investment process
- Key point of contact on any portfolio-related queries thus needing in-depth knowledge of financial markets, investment products and capabilities
- Participate in external industry events and conferences
- Regularly attend and participate in investment meetings
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders building strong relationships Sales and Marketing teams to share up-to-date knowledge on portfolios
- Produce portfolio commentary and whitepapers to be distributed to clients
- Support with product development initiatives
- Keep abreast of ESG issues and work with the research team to ensure ESG integration across portfolios
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an investment/product specialist
- Strong global fixed income product knowledge
- Ability to present and communicate with key stakeholders within the business and external clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of self-awareness
- Excellent team player
- Commercial and results-oriented mindset
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.