Senior Investment Stewardship Analyst
27 April 2021
Our client, a highly regarded institutional asset manager is looking to hire an experienced policy or stewardship professional to lead on corporate engagement activity.
This is a newly created position to represent the firm on some of the most important issues facing society and the investments they make. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping the firm’s response to the climate challenge and the firm’s Net Zero commitment.
- Drive corporate engagement activities and develop an engagement agenda
- Research themes for engagement and collaborate with portfolio managers and analysts to prioritise objectives
- Contribute to climate action to develop firm’s Net Zero programme
- Engage with industry consultations on ESG issues
- Develop and take ownership of internal stewardship process, including company responses and inquiries
- Build important working relationships with Investment team and assist with investment-related projects
- Contribute to presentations for existing and prospective clients
- Relevant work experience in sustainability, public policy, investor relations or related field
- Deep knowledge of climate change and the transition to a low carbon economy
- Understanding institutional investors and financial markets
- Proven presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Driven, strategic thinking and ability to manage and strengthen working relationships
- Ability to engage with clients, corporates and industry bodies at a high level
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.