Senior Investor Relations
10 November 2023
Our client, a leading private credit firm, is seeking an Senior Investor Relations candidate to join their team based in London.
The firm requires a candidate with experience across Investor Relations or Sales Support within Investment Management to add value to the team. This role will cover the pan European market targeting institutional investors.
- Develop new client relationships and support existing relationships.
- Assist Head of Investor Relations in sales meetings to bring on new clients and close sales.
- Co-ordinate the marketing program for the firm and oversee all responses to daily queries from clients and prospective investors
- Producing quarterly performance presentations, financial reporting and annual investor day presentations
- Collaborate internally on cross-selling opportunities.
- Deliver an outstanding client management experience and proactively update and maintain the internal CRM.
- 3-5 years’ experience within asset management in a client relations, investor relations or sales team.
- Exposure to alternative strategies (such as private credit) is ideal.
- Excellent sales skills and client relationship management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”