Senior Manager Research Analyst
9 August 2019
£70,000 - £90,000
A leading asset manager is looking to hire a manager research analyst to join to the multi-manager investment team.
This role will be involved in conducting appropriate ongoing investment due diligence on existing and potential new managers. The successful candidate will initially focus on long only strategies across Equities and Fixed Income.
- Produce ongoing investment due diligence on existing manager and conduct detailed research on additional or replacement strategies
- Lead analyst for a number of investments
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with fund managers
- Participate in investment meetings, updating the team on any developments in the funds under your coverage and make recommendations for suitability of managers to be included in the investment strategies
- Relevant experience within manager research either at an investment consultancy, asset manager or wealth manager
- Existing knowledge of fixed income and equity managers
- Able to present written and verbal information in a clear and concise manner
- Experience using analytical tools such as Lipper, Morningstar, Style Analytics
- CFA qualification or equivalent would be desirable
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.