Senior Market Intelligence Analyst
27 January 2021
£60,000 - £75,000 DOE
Our client is a mid-sized player within the investment management industry. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis.
Working closely alongside the Head of Market Intelligence, the Senior Market Intelligence Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Provide support to the Distribution teams with detailed competitor portfolio analysis and market dynamics insight
- Highlight fund specific USPs and produce regular reports containing fund performance analytics
- Produce analysis on factors determining the strong performance of key competitor and internal funds to enable Distribution and Marketing channels to prepare effective pitches and investment marketing content pieces
- Assist strategy and distribution with the understanding of different markets dynamic, market opportunity and the competitor landscape
- Support the development of client intelligence and aim to automate where possible on data collation, cleansing and mapping
- Conduct market research which can be used to support innovative product idea, product reviews and other ad hoc projects arise within Product areas
- Provide guidance to junior member of the team
The Senior Market Intelligence Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Background within Market Intelligence
- Experience with fund analysis and selection tools: Financial Express, Morningstar Direct and / or Bloomberg, Lipper, eVestment
- Experience in identifying key market dynamics such as IA, Financial Clarity, Simfund and Broadridge GMI
- Knowledge in using or building Tableau
- Confident in managing stakeholders across the business
- Working knowledge of financial markets
- Basic understanding of FCA regulations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Market Intelligence Analyst looking to take on a new Senior role within the investment management sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”