Senior Marketing AVP
24 November 2023
Our client is a global, top-tier investment management house who, due to exponential success, are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Marketing AVP on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, covering the EMEA and DACH regions.
• Coordinate with internal and external teams in order to manage and execute effective marketing strategy.
• Take a lead role in directing marketing initiatives working with an institutional client base covering EMEA and DACH regions across a wide range of asset classes, in particular, real assets.
• Overseeing marketing campaigns, project managing events, PR, brand advertising and social media initiatives.
• Managing a marketing team collaboratively in order to support growth and development.
• Working closely with internal sales teams in order to identify key client needs and adapt marketing production to each particular client segment.
• Must have 5-10 years of experience in marketing within financial services.
• Must speak fluent German.
• Organised, hands-on and resilient personality needed
• Experience with German institutional clients preferred
This is a great opportunity for an energetic Marketing AVP looking to propel their career in a well-established, exponentially successful firm.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”