Senior Marketing Executive
10 November 2023
We are currently working with a top-tier investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to join their high-performing Marketing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Executive will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Developing and producing all forms of marketing content to engage key clients.
- Creation of communications and marketing strategy to promote alternative funds.
- Collaborate with external PR partners for development of webcasts, videos and podcasts, in addition to development of campaign plans on social media platforms.
- Coordinate investor events to promote fund launches and investment strategies globally.
- Identifying leading market trends and devise innovative content delivery.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to uphold key relationships.
The Senior Marketing Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing within the investment management industry.
- Creativeness when designing marketing content surrounding sustainability.
- Knowledge of institutional and retail investor audiences not essential but preferred.
- Highly organised individual with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create solid relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of content management systems, CRM systems, reporting tools and VC systems.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Marketing professional looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Senior Marketing Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”