Senior Marketing Manager, DACH Region
London / Frankfurt
31 January 2020
£70,000 - £90,000
This is a new role with a leading US investment management firm that is expanding in Europe. They are hiring for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their European marketing team.
Our client is looking for a candidate to develop and execute their marketing strategy for the DACH region. This role can be based in either London or Frankfurt.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy
- Deliver new product propositions and assist stakeholders with new product demands
- Preparing and evaluating marketing and campaign plans
- Work with the wider marketing team to localise investment content for relevant audiences in the regions
- Ensuring compliance with current regulation on all marketing materials and promotions
The successful candidate will have:
- European marketing experience in the investment management industry, with strong knowledge of the DACH region
- Great leadership skills and expertise at co-ordinating teams
- Solid product knowledge across asset classes
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, delivering clear defined results and impact.
- German language skills are required for this role
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”