Marketing Director (Global)
16 March 2022
£100,000 - £110,000 DOE
Our client is a global assess management firm looking to recruit a Marketing Director for join their investment marketing team on a permanent basis. Our client is looking for a candidate who is knowledgeable in fund marketing and who will be passionate about the products that the firm are promoting.
Working closely alongside the Head of Marketing, Channel Managers and relevant investment teams, the Marketing Director will take responsibility for the following:
- Liaise with client groups to understand their sales and marketing priorities.
- Assist and implement coordinated marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing materials focusing on the advisory market.
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure marketing initiatives are delivered effectively.
- Monitor success of the business
- Actively contribute and lead on ad hoc marketing projects as they arise.
The Marketing Director will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years of Fund Marketing experience – preferably international
- Good understanding of pooled funds.
- Comfortable with working with internal systems including compliance systems and fund databases.
- Proactive and well organised individual with strong management skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Experience in the investment management sector is essential.
If you believe your background meets the criteria of Marketing Director, please click the ‘apply’ button.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.