Senior Performance Analyst
9 February 2024
£60,000 - £70,000
Our client is a well-established investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Performance Analyst to join their Performance team on a permanent basis.
The Senior Performance Analyst will take responsibility for the following functions:
- Daily and monthly calculation of performance returns
- Providing full attribution analysis to the portfolio managers to explain any different between the returns of the portfolio and the benchmark
- Provide portfolio data to portfolio managers
- Developing and reconciling portfolios within Bloomberg
- Liaising with the IT department to identify automation of system feeds, streamlining the data collection process
- Contributing to project and product development both within the team and throughout the business
The Senior Performance Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Work history within key performance measurement, risk and attribution within investment management
- Proven ability to handle large data sets
- Knowledge of the Factset system
- Strong Excel skills; working knowledge of VBA or SQL is preferred
- Comfortable with data manipulation
- Minimum 4 years’ work history within the investment management sector
This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven investment management professional with backgrounds in to work as a Senior Performance Analyst within a thriving asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.