Performance and Risk Analyst
12 January 2023
£60,000 - £70,000
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Performance and Risk Analyst to join a thriving asset manager in their London office.
The Performance and Risk Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for the performance measurement system and production of reports.
- Create competitor and attribution analysis.
- Produce risk analysis such as stress testing, scenario analysis and forecast risk reporting.
- Enhance the success of the business development team through production of innovative sales materials.
- Monitor risk developments in order to provide guidance on impact to business.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are continually being met.
The Performance and Risk Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Min. 3 years’ experience within a relevant analytical role in investment management.
- Strong knowledge of equities.
- Excellent grasp of performance or risk systems.
- Collaborative, team player with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised with a positive attitude towards problem-solving.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of a Performance and Risk Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”