Senior Product Development Manager
17 February 2021
£70,000 - £80,000 DOE
Our client is a global investment management house with offices worldwide. Due to continue company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Product Development Manager to join their high performing Product team on a permanent basis.
Working closely alongside the Head of Product Development, as well as part of a Project group, the Senior Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Taking the lead on design, development and delivery of new products
- Managing and maintenance of existing products
- Supporting the growth of the business by developing and rolling out new products
- Coordinating and managing product initiatives relating to Irish, Luxemburg, and UK funds as well as other fund ranges
- Project work related to fund launches and fund changes
- Attending Product Governance committees
- Project managing the implementation of product initiatives
- Managing key senior stakeholders across the business from departments such as Legal, Investments and Sales
The Senior Product Development Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of pooled product structures, in particular UCITs domiciled in the UK, Luxembourg and Ireland
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Product Management or Product Development role within the asset management sector
- Proven knowledge of fund launches, mergers and closures
- Strong project management skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Management or Product Development professional looking to get involved in exciting project work at a growing global asset management house.
If you believe your details meet the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”