Product Development & Strategy Manager
7 February 2022
£75,000 - £85,000 DOE
Our client is a successful investment management house with a huge UK presence. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Product Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working closely alongside the Head of Product, the Product Development & Strategy Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Manage the development of new products launches with an emphasis on Luxembourg, Irish and UK funds
- Manage the on-going fund ranges including prospectus updates, fund mergers, changes and liquidations
- Work closely with Strategic Capability Managers to ensure that fund ranges remain fit for purpose
- Work with investment teams, sales & marketing, operations, compliance, risk, legal and finance teams to ensure adequate support for the product launches and changes
- Maintain awareness of competitor, regulatory and market developments
- Actively contribute and lead on ad hoc work and strategic projects as they arise
The Product Development & Strategy Manager will meet the following skillset:
- 5 years + Product Development experience (fund launches, mergers, reconstructions and liquidations) within an asset management company
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills, and the ability to liaise and build strong working relationships with colleagues across the business
- Good technical knowledge of Luxembourg, Irish and/or UK funds (UCITs, SICAVs and OEICs)
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- CFA, IMC or equivalent industry relevant qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing Product team at a flourishing investment management house on a permanent basis.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.