Senior Product Manager (9 Month FTC)
15 January 2021
£120,000 pro rata
Our client is a leading player within European investment management. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their high performing Product Management team on a 9 month fixed term contract basis.
The Senior Product Manager will take responsibility for the following remit:
- Ensuring that each of the company’s products delivers positively throughout its lifecycle for the customer, as an investment proposition and both operationally and commercially
- Product Management – deliver and continue to develop the company’s Product Management process, ensuring that each product is fully managed from the completion of implementation through to the end of its lifecycle and adhering at all times to the Group Product Lifecycle Management requirements
- Product Change – leading on product changes
- Regulatory Documentation – manage and ensure the development of regulatory documentation and communications, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are accurately incorporated, prospectus changes are delivered and governance oversight is provided for KIIDs
- Liaise with internal and external (e.g. Legal) functions to ensure the production and sign off of regulatory documentation
- Product Reviews – manage required product risk, fund and thematic reviews
- Assessment of value – Manage the development of the Assessment of Value process and lead the delivery of the Assessment of value report
- Product Technical Support – Provide product technical support and guidance, to include regulatory and tax on both an on-going and project basis
The Senior Product Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Holds the IMC
- Holds the Prince2 or another project management accreditation
- 6-9 years’ experience within a product management function within investment management
- Working knowledge of the asset management industry including investor types, distributional channels, the competitor landscape and a comprehensive technical knowledge of investment products
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of pooled product structures including UCITS and non-UCITS structures across a range of domiciles predominantly UK, Ireland & Luxembourg
- Technical knowledge of a variety of asset classes such as equities and bonds and investment strategies
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Management professional to join a thriving asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”