Senior Product Manager (6 month FTC)
23 October 2021
£85,000 pro rata
Our client is a leading player within the investment management sector. Due to an exciting new internal project, they now need to recruit a Senior Product Manager to join their high-performing Product team on a 6 month contract basis initially.
With a strong track record in Product Management, the Senior Product Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Delivering and developing Product Management process ensuring that each product is fully managed from the completion of implementation through to the end of its lifecycle
- Managing product changes to ensure effective implementation
- Manage and ensure the development of regulatory documentation and communications, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are accurately incorporated
- Managing required product risk, fund and thematic reviews, and regularly reviewing and developing processes according to business need
- Delivery and continued development of the target market and appropriateness requirements of the Product Management process
- Providing product technical support on matters such as regulation and tax on both an on-going and project basis
- Managing and ensuring the development of regulatory documentation and communications, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are accurately incorporated, prospectus changes are delivered, and governance oversight is provided
- Building and managing key relationships with internal teams and external customers, to ensure an understanding of the Product Management function and adherence to all relevant policies and procedures
The Senior Product Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Solid experience in Product Management within an investment management house
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of pooled product structures including UCITS and non-UCITS structures across a range of domiciles predominantly UK, Ireland & Luxembourg
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at a senior level, both internally and externally, and to successfully chair meetings with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing product related projects
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Management professional looking to get involved in a high-profile project at a prestigious asset management company.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age