Senior Proposal Analyst
3 November 2023
Our client is a global Investment Management house, renowned for their holistic approach. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior RFP Specialist to join their high-performing global RFP team on a permanent basis.
Supporting the Client Unit Asset Management, the Senior RFP Specialist will take on the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with fellow members of the global RFP team in order to provide worldwide client assistance.
- Gaining expertise in investment strategies, as well as sophisticated RFP skills.
- Assuming responsibility and overseeing DDQ and RFP initiatives from start to finish.
- Collaborating and planning responses with company-wide subject matter experts and internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring the databases for investment consultants and Q&A library are up to date.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following skillset:
- Professional background within the financial services – preferably in Asset Management.
- Minimum 5 years of RFP experience.
- Broad knowledge of various asset classes.
- Fluent in German.
- Holding a financial title such as CFA is advantageous.
This opportunity offers an exceptional chance for an ambitious RFP professional to make a significant impact within a reputable Investment Management firm. The company provides a competitive compensation package, including an appealing bonus structure and ample opportunities for professional advancement.
If your experience resonates with the outlined criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”