Senior Proposal Writer
25 June 2021
£75,000 plus bonus
Our client is a top private Investment Management company who have a new opportunity for a Senior Proposal Specialist to join their RFP team based in London.
The candidate will work alongside an elite team of professionals and the duties of a Senior Proposal Specialist will include:
- Being part of an exceptional team and managing RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and other documents related to the growth of new business
- Write across a broad range of asset classes including Fixed Income, Equity, Alternatives and ESG
- Maintenance of existing business
- Responsible for any ad hoc duties and maintaining databases, as well any team projects
As a Senior Proposal Specialist, you will need to have the following skill experience:
- Strong experience in RFP writing for active strategies in asset management, along with proven editing, proof reading and analytical skills
- Understand of a range of asset classes
- Logical approach to completing requests and the ability to manage stakeholders effectively whilst building relationships across the business.
- Excellent attention to detail and working under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Using databases such as Qvidian and studying towards a professional qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an intellectual team in a firm that offers an excellent work/life balance.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”