Senior Responsible Investment Analyst
1 December 2023
£60,000 - £70,000
A sustainable investment management house is looking for a Senior Responsible Investment Analyst to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
The Senior Responsible Investment Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Lead development and implementation of corporate governance policy.
- Perform ESG research to aid in investment decisions.
- Overseeing the proxy voting process.
- Managing engagement activity on corporate governance and other areas ESG.
The Senior Responsible Investment Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in corporate governance and proxy voting within asset management.
- Excellent grasp on ESG issues in the context of investment management.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders on ESG matters.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Responsible Investment Analyst looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”