9 February 2024
£65,000 - £75,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading global asset management firm as a RFP Writer. This role aims to support the team in managing client relationships and generating new business.
Reporting directly to the Head of RFP, the RFP Writer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Lead and support the team with writing and responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs).
- Be the key contact with regard to RFP and DDQ queries.
- Work closely with internal teams to draft and produce high-quality and persuasive responses.
- Responsible for ensuring documents are accurate and meet relevant rules and standards.
- Engage in team projects, as required.
- Actively contribute to ad-hoc information and data projects across the team, as they arise.
The RFP Writer will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years experience in RFP or client services within the asset management sector
- Experience in RFP, ideally across a broad range of asset classes.
- Solid understanding of financial markets.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude towards problem-solving.
- Client-focused outlook is essential.
This is a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic RFP professional looking to propel their career in a well-established asset management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of RFP Writer, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”