10 November 2023
An established Real Estate focused asset management company is looking for a RFP Executive to join their London office. Working closely with senior stakeholders, the RFP Executive will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Completing accurate and precise responses to Request For Proposals (RFPs)
- Responding to questions regarding investments through significant and particular search and review.
- Point of contact for client and investor queries.
- Production of RFPs, managing the process and production of the documentation, writing specific and bespoke responses.
- Organising pitch documents, investor welcome packs and quarterly webcasts.
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure efficient feedback.
- Carry out ad hoc projects such as presentations, roadshows and investor meetings as requested.
The RFP Executive will meet the following skillset:
- 3-5 years experience working in an RFP role within Investment Management
- Motivated individual with capability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Extensive fund knowledge and understanding of investment.
- Knowledge of RFP databases and competent computer skills.
- Client Services experience ideal
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated RFP Executive looking to propel their career in a distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the RFP Executive, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age”.