Senior RFP Specialist
8 August 2023
An established asset management company is looking to recruit a Senior RFP (Request for Proposal) Specialist to join their London office.
Being a part if a global RFP team, the Senior RFP Specialist will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Offering in-depth expertise in producing and managing Request for Proposals (RFP) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) projects
- Supporting clients by collaborating with the global RFP team
- Sourcing and coordinating answers with internal stakeholders/subject matter experts
- Maintaining the up-to-date status of databases
The Senior RFP Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- Extensive knowledge in RFPs, DDQs with a minimum of 5 years RFP experience, previously working in financial services, ideally Asset Management
- Strong client service skills, interpersonal skills, and high organisational abilities
- Proven expertise in the ESG field
- Fluent in English, having an additional language is ideal
- Strong team player with an can-do attitude
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Senior RFP Specialist looking to propel their career in a fast-past and distinctive investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”