Senior RFP Writer
31 July 2020
£400 per day
A global investment management firm based in the city is looking for a Senior RFP Writer for an initial 6 month contract role.
This role communicates with sales, product and marketing specialists, with exposure to the firm’s full product range and regions. The successful RFP candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing request for proposals for potential clients and responding to DDQ requests
- Ensuring the products are accurately reflected with key consultants, writing new content and editing investment pieces
- Participate in RFP team initiatives and projects where appropriate
- Proactively help the team and mentor junior team members
Our client is looking for a candidate with:
- At least 5 years previous experience as an RFP Writer with investment management firms
- Investment product knowledge across asset classes
- High attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills to effectively manage internal stakeholders.
- A client focused outlook is essential
- Clear understating of investment markets
This role is due to increased workload, so there is potential for a longer-term opportunity with the team. Please apply with your CV for further information.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”